Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
- PHPSESSID – Preserves user session state across page requests.
- lang – Remembers the users selected language version of a website
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
- _ga – Registers a uniqe ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid – Registers a uniq e ID th at is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- vuid – Vimeo.com Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages h ave been read
- i/jot/syndication – Cookies names that begin With i/jot come from Twitter. These cookies are unclassified.
Expires after the browsing session ends
- NID &- Google Maps Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning users device. Th e ID is used for targeted ads.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.